thank u, next vacation please?

 window seat privilege only

 Pantai Beras Basah

Lake of Pregnant Maiden. Lots of monkey you should aware of.
The first time I went there, a monkey stole my bag and it scared me to death!


Seafood party: salted egg king prawn, fried squid,
black-pepper prawn, soft shell crab...yum!

While writing this post, I'm listening to Ariana Grande's thank u, next song.. Imagining my short-getaway to Langkawi and look forward for another trip.

I know, I've been missing for quite sometimes. I went to Langkawi earlier this month and just got back from Jakarta yesterday (RIP bank account..).

The first and last time I went to Langkawi was on 2016. When I go back again, there were not much change. The reason why I went again was I was in need of Vitamin Sea~ (vitamin c, vitamin sea..get it?). Originally, I was planning to go to Pulau Perhentian. But then, Langkawi is easily accessed with frequent flight from Kuala Lumpur hence, the choice.

My friends and I stayed 3 days 2 night, which was sufficient as there are not lot of places to go there. Unpleasant experience happened to us when we were in Pantai Cenang, chilling while waiting for the sun to set. But nevertheless, we didn't let the thing affect us much.

We were very happy when we went to Pulau Beras Basah. Crystal clear beach with blue water, what we look forward all week. We end up eating seafood on our last night at Orkid Ria Seafood Restaurant (recommended, staffs were attentive and able to recommend us some good stuff, yum!), while listening to Angel by Shaggy (ft Rayvon).

So, now I'm back to the office (ugh) and need to save up for another trip.

Anyway, have a good week ahead!



Comments

Popular Posts