The Ice Cream Explorer: Series 1

I, with no doubt, is a sweet-tooth at heart. I eat ice cream and cakes, a lot. Recently, one of my friend came from Jakarta gave me a vegan cookie dough as a present and I ate that for dinner, 3 days in row!! (gurl whaatt? lol)

I scream for ice-cream. I'm so obsessed I even dream about owning an ice cream parlour (fingers crossed!). Back when I lived in Bali, I often go for ice cream/gelato hopping. My favourite one was Gaya Gelato, specifically in one of their branch, Samasta in Jimbaran area.

So, inspired by my Bali days back then, I'm hunting down the nice ice cream parlour here in KL. This time, I will share my usual go to place and the new place I recently tried out.

Joy St. at Bangsar



I rate 4.5 out of 5 stars, cus it's missing colourful sprinklers 

I do agree that ice cream brings joy to life. So no doubt, it's relevant with the name of this ice cream parlour. Joy St is definitely my go to place because their place is never crowded, they offer a good price for generous big scoop (2 scoop at RM 16!), they taste delicious (they even have mystery flavour!!) and their design keep getting cuter and cuter. Every time I visit Joy St, the design of their little place change. Above pictures are their current parlour looks like, which I'm totally obsessed to.

Ice Dream Cafe at Damansara


I rate 3 out of 5 stars

I found this place accidentally, when my boyfriend asked me to accompany him to go to one of guitar shop in Damansara area. As it was hot outside, he promised me ice cream in return and of course I said yes. This place is spacious, bigger than Joy St. I can't remember the price, but I do remember the scoop size wasn't as generous as Joy St. Ice cream flavours was adequate. This place quite strategic, just behind the TTDI MRT station, easy to locate.

That's all for The Ice Cream Explorer guys. We'll be back with other parlour!


Mandy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts