Pass or Yass: OUAI Wave Spray




yas I'm feeling myself, my beach waves. the best yet I can create~


I have a straight hair, sometimes I feel overwhelmed on managing it.

I like volume on my hair. I like a messy-beach waves, to be precise. Unfortunately, I'm not gifted in hair-styling. I wake up every morning, curl my hair with my straightener, burn my thumb and right ear most of the time. I always make the effort but my hair just don't want to work with me. (hairwhy tho..☹)

I heard about this OUAI Wave Spray that can add texture to your hair. I saw my favorite blogger using it and she's loving it. I was skeptical at first. Then of course, my best-friend (I mean..best-friend is the most dangerous toxic, I swear--but shoutout to Risa for this) starts using it. Still, I was skeptical because she naturally has a wavy hair and of course, this product will work well with her hair. But I love the smells hence I spray it like perfume on my hair everytime I stay at her place (and she was annoyed bcs I'm wasting it lol sorry girl).

After she got mad, I decided to buy for myself. "Let me just buy one so I will prove it by myself. Let just buy the travel size one, you know just in case it doesn't work, at least I'm not that hurt with the price" that's what I told my self.

So after work, I went straight to Sephora and purchase this gem. It cost me RM 50 for the mini travel size. On Sephora's website, it claims: "Get effortlessly chic, beachy hair with a weightless texturizing mist that’s infused with rice protein to boost hold and memory, without dryness or crunch."

And after few times of trial and a little error, I got hooked. 

It adds texture to my hair perfectly. Sometimes, when I don't have time to do my hair, I only clip my hair with this big hair clipper thing and by the afternoon, it become beach waves when I take it off! I'm so in love with this spray.

So of course, with me being in love, the answer to this spray is a YASS! Not only adding texture to my hair, it also smells nice 

PS: results may be vary to every hair. as you may know, I had trial and error at first. and also, it depends on how you apply it at first.



Mandy


Comments

Popular Posts