Pass or Yass: U.F.O by Sunday Riley





 Alien product: U.F.O (Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil)
this green oil really assembled with alien


I'm not at the level of skincare junkies, but I do trying out some products because I just luvvee my skin a little too much but unfortunately it doesn't easily love me back. (wth skin? I'm trying hard here please appreciate my effort ugh)

Anyway..

You all must've heard about this magical oil that loved by approximately 70k people, called "U.F.O: Ultra-clarifying Oil" by Sunday Riley. You know, this alien product claims that "medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin" (source: Sephora)

If you wonder what my night skin care routine is, well it remains the same which is:



And now added the new member: U.F.O and Cicapair cream.

I've been using this oil for more than 2 weeks from the beginning of February, religiously (no skip day, every night and once a day or twice depending how I'm feeling) and I gotta say, nope I will PASS.


While it does "absorb quickly", but it doesn't do the rest of the job, which "
treat nor prevent acne" like it claims. This oil has a very unique and strong smell. I need a couple days for adjustment to get used to it. Moreover, it's quite costly for a 15ml baby oil like this. (I forgot the exact price, but definitely more than RM 150. You can get The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil for 2 bottles omg! Talk about opportunity cost:()

I read somewhere that if you are trying out a new product, you should give it a try around 14 to 21 days. And based on my personal experience, 
this doesn't work well with my acne-prone and sensitive skin.

Please remember our skin all react differently and while this oil may not my skin's favourable product, it could be yours.☺

That's all for this month Pass or Yass. Will be back for another in next month!



Mandy

Comments

Popular Posts