Get ya under pink skies, I know exactly where we should go


Kopenhagen Coffee




That is brokie, brownies x cookie!

I like coffee date.

Or in my case, ice chocolate date because my stomach has decided to stop loving any type of coffee. I'm so sad.

Anyway, KL has lots (by lots I mean a lot!!) of cafes, depending on your preference.

I like places that allow us to be quiet and just talk. I know this is hard to believe but ever since I moved to Bali last year, I get used to cafe hopping as my hobby instead of going to the mall because Bali doesn't have malls like in the city. This special hobby of mine carries until now. Surprisingly, this hobby influence my boyfriend too.

Our Sundays normally pretty easy: lingering around the house and later in the afternoon, we usually go out, cafe hopping. I often look at timeoutKL for references (alternatively, buro 24/7).

Last Sunday, we went to Kopenhagen Coffee, which is located hidden in the secluded neighbourhood in Mont Kiara. As you can expect from Scandinavian-ish cafe, the place is a clean space with minimal decor. They serve typical cafe drinks and cakes, except for the brokie.

Brokie is their sweets in which means the mix of brownies and cookie. Our thought was "We definitely need to try this!They serve some flavours: salted caramel (we ate this, yum!) and chocolate.

All in all, this place could be your place to go if you want to chill and go outside without having to face the crowd.

(p.s: the title as usual is from a song lyric. for this post, it's Pink Skies by Lany)



Mandy



Comments

Popular Posts