Some days, things just take way too much of my energy

 Location:
The Swimming Club at The Kuala Lumpur Journal


my RM 25 coconut

 double chin don't care~


Yup, the title of this post is the first sentence from Ariana Grande song, "breathin" in which currently stuck in my head.

It's true tho.

Currently, I feel like I've been overwhelmed by everything around me and it took my energy. It's funny how 31 days has passed since the new year and I'm already tired..lol.

I believe that once in a while, it is important to take a break. I took a day-off today to meet up with my girls and went to this hidden gem called The Swimming Club located on the 11th floor of The Kuala Lumpur Journal Hotel. The place itself wasn't big as I thought, but it wasn't crowded (during our time, it was Thursday around 3:00 PMish).

The menu was more than adequate, the price was okay for me and the staff was attentive. (my bad, I didn't take the picture)

So, as a person who need a "dash" of break, I think this place is kinda refreshing with the chill vibes and the fresh coconut~

I would give this place **** out of 5*.

----

Mandy

Comments

Popular Posts